Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014

Dear Family and Friends :)

Cultural Note: (for Gary)

 




 
It was great to see you yesterday. Welcome Beth and Jacob to the family!! :) I just have so many new people to meet!! When Ellie was talking to me yesterday she looked a lot like Rachelle and it surprised me when she started talking :P
This week we had Consejo de lideres de la misión, by tradicion (tradition) the first time there you bear your testimony and then also the last time you're there you bear your testimony. I gave my "farewell testimony" and it was an interesting experience. The words of the song "I am a child of God" came to my mind. As the song went through my mind with what seemed to be with great force, the words "and he has sent me here" plucked a heart string. I know that I am where God wants me to be. I know that God is looking out for me and my family. I know that I am a Child of God.




I am Happy and yes, I know that happiness continues if we continue keeping our covenants.

All is well :)

Elder Hall




 Interview with President & Elder Barker

 


 Belloto Zone Conference

Destruction in Valpo
 

More Destruction in Valpo
 

Helping Hands in Valpo., Chile 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment