Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10, 2014

February 10, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,

I did fix my camera! Here is a foto! Michelle Roman con Elder Powner Y yo

New mission leader is awesome,

Camilo gets baptized next week after stake conference. The stake conference is going to be presided via satellite by Elder Quentin L Cook

The English class is going well. A lot of people are interested in it but we still haven't seen any fruit from it; but we barely just started.

Sorry I didn`t have time to respond much because I was reading the lease and the RA information plus writing to a few of my converts. I think it would be prudent to be an RA because I don`t know where I´m going to pull the money from if I´m going to graduate debt free. I don`t know how much scholarships can help me, could you please look into the BYU scholarships. I believe Father has my Net ID and password.

I feel worried about the money situation.... :(

I love you too!



No comments:

Post a Comment