Monday, December 23, 2013

November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013

Dear Family and friends :)

It's Thanksgiving already?!?  I totally forgot about that holiday, haha oops.  I am very thankful for the opportunity that I have to be able to serve the Lord, To act as a mouthpiece so that Heavenly Father's children can hear what they need to hear.   I`m Grateful for the many blessings he has given me including my wonderful family and parents.  I`m grateful for the atonement.  I am grateful for the knowledge that I have of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am grateful for Revelation. There are SO MANY people confused in the world that need the gospel in their life.

This week Elder Tinney and I contacted a guy in the street.  His name was Isaias (Isaiah) and he was the person most acquainted with the Bible that I`ve met, almost everything he said I could catch the reference in the Bible even in the old testament.  I could tell that he was a scholar of the Bible but he was missing one thing: Revelation.   He had made a lot of his own conclusions about the Bible and he had his interpretation of the Bible and what it meant but that's the problem; it's HIS interpretation not GODS.
I`m grateful that I`m not here teaching my interpretation.  I`m teaching God's revealed truth.  If I was teaching my interpretation (knowing myself) I would fight courageously to prove it but I would doubt it.  I`m grateful that I can say I KNOW that the Book of Mormon is the word of God without doubt.  (Heleman 5:12)

All is well,
Elder Hall

P.S.  Here's the awkward new companion foto to send to your family of me and Elder Tinney haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment