Monday, December 23, 2013

December 2, 2013

Dec. 2, 2013

Dear Family and Friends :)

Thanks for the picture! :)   Father looks like he lost weight, Ellie is big and there is a member of the family that I don`t even know :P   Weird... hahaha

I can`t believe it's December already.  No, I don`t know anything about the Skype call.  I`ll find out on Thursday in the Christmas conference.  No I don`t remember my Skype info, so if you could send that to me again that would be great. I believe that we can plan it for the time that we want like we did last year.  If we do it from 6-7 so everyone can be there and I can meet Alaina that would be awesome.

So if the missionaries are coming to teach you, are they going to bring an investigator?  You could offer that option to them.  I would  love it if a family offered instead of having to ask them.

This week in Viña I had a training meeting with all the district leaders.  It was very edifying and I realized a few things. The biggest two were:
 1. The effect of a leader
 2. It dosen`t matter where we serve but how we serve the Lord.

All is well,
Elder Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment