Monday, December 23, 2013

December 16, 2013

Dec. 16, 2013

Dear Family and Friends :)

So this week we confirmed Matias.  It was a very spiritual experience.  I could really feel the power of the ordinance and the power of the priesthood very strongly which helped me recognize that I have felt that same power in all the ordinances but maybe that I didn`t realize at the time that it was the power of the priesthood that has always been discernible but I just didn`t understand what it was.

Well now we are back to square one :P  After Matias got baptized and confirmed for some reason all of the investigators that were coming to church stopped progressing... we found a few promising people so Elder Tinney and I are still optimistic :)

So for Skype, please send me the username and password to get on again :)  The plan right now is the 25th at 9 o´clock Chile time which should be 6 your time (you might want to verify what time it's going to be there :P)  But all of that is to be confirmed because there are changes this week and you never know what will happen.

Can´t wait to talk!

Hope you are feeling better! Love you Mother!

All is well,
Elder Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment