Saturday, August 17, 2013

August 17, 2013

Dear Friends and Family :)

Happy Anniversary Mother and Father!!! :)  I love you much and I´m very grateful for the example and the teachings that you left for me.

The mission Viña del Mar has 251 missionaries and 11 senior missionaries.   Presidente Kähnlein said that we have the most missionaries in our mission in the area of South America South, I thought that was pretty cool.  Anyway, also this week I received my new companion, Elder Jarpa.  He will be my replacement as financial secretary so I have this one transfer to train him and then I´m out of the office!   Wow time goes by fast!   I´m very grateful for the time that I´ve had here.  My eyes have been opened to a lot of the behind the scenes work that goes on to keep the work of salvation moving forward.

All is well,
Elder Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment