Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 22, 2013



Dear Friends and Family,
     On Wednesday in the morning we ran to the coast.  It was amazing to see the power of the ocean and then all of the bay which man had created from Reñaca to Viña and Valparaíso:  all the streets, skyscrapers, and lights.  Then to imagine that all of this was nothing in comparison with the power of God.
     This week I got put into a trio with Elder Lastra (my trainer and the secretary of the mission) and Elder Montero (the registrador) because Elder Periera (the AP) ended his mission in the middle of the transfer so there was emergency transfers and Elder Boss (the old secretary) was sent to replace the DL that was to replace the ZL that became the new AP :P

     Yesterday I went to Santiago for a training meeting with the area office.  The offices are on the same grounds as the temple so I took advantage of the time and got to go in and enjoy the peace and spirit of the temple for 5 minutes before I had my meeting :)  And to take a few pictures for Mother :)
All is well,
Elder Hall

Pictures:

Santiago Temple with the Chilean Flag
Santiago Temple and Chilean flag without me :P
Santiago's Metro system is much bigger and much faster than the one in Viña.
Elder Mark Hall & Elder Lastra at the Santiago Temple for Area Training













No comments:

Post a Comment