Saturday, June 15, 2013

June 15, 2013

Dear Friends and Family,

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!   Father, I love you and I´m grateful for the example that you have given me all throughout my life.

Keep me posted with Rachelle.  (She has gallstones and will most likely be going in for gallbladder removal surgery this Sunday.)

To answer your questions:

No, there aren´t enough sister missionaries to train.  We have more than doubled our numbers of sister missionaries in the last three changes, which means that there are some sisters with only 6 weeks in the mission field who are training new missionaries.  As far as splitting the mission we haven´t heard anything.  There are also lots of gringos with gringos.

Yes, I ran in to a drunk English man to told me to go the F home and then hugged me and kissed me on the cheek as well, I could only laugh, just like Ethan (Elder Forbes)

I got a parking ticket my first day driving.  I was dropping off the missionaries at the bus terminal for transfers.  I had to go inside to buy more tickets.  The parking ticket was $90.  I don´t like driving in Viña.  There is a street in downtown that literally dosen´t have lanes.  In the hills it's worse with five street intersections and no clear way of determining right of way.
I don´t have a ton of time because there are some pressing matters to get done in the office.
Until next week. Love y´all.

All is Well,
Elder Hall


No comments:

Post a Comment