Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4, 2013

 
Dear Friends and Family :)

Cultural Note:
It's turning into fall here and there are crunchy leaves on the ground that call out to me to step on them :P I´m glad that even though I'm 20 years old now, I´m still a kid at heart :P It's weird though to have everything dying around my birthday instead of just starting to live haha.
So I´ve got terrible news... I lost my pen drive that had all my photos on it from the last 6 months... :( Not this week, but next week I´m going to go back to Viña to see if I left it in the Ciber in Viña and if it's still there.

Pais de Gales is the ward I was in and means country of wales (like in England), but I was in the town of Villa Alemana which would translate to German-ville. I´m actually still in Villa Alemana, but I was transferred to another part of the town called Peña Blanca. I didn´t move very far :P This week we were living in an apartment with the zone leaders again until we found another apartment. Today we are moving into the new apartment, but first we are going to paint the walls white.
This is my new area :)
I'm training again this transfer. And once again my new companion's name is Elder Peterson :P My mission president has a sense of humor :P

My birthday was good :) It was a day that we had our district meeting. Elder West, my companion from the MTC, is in my district and he bought a cake for the district for my birthday :P I actually didn´t have time to stop to take a picture of me working for my birthday :P Sorry Mother haha, but I have a picture of the cake :) No, I haven´t gotten your package. I won´t get it until the zone meeting on Tuesday of next week.

No, I couldn´t meet with them before I left. He didn't get back until the 28th and transfers were the 27th.

Congratulations Tyson!!!! Another Missionary for Chile!! :)

I loved something that my new bishop said this week: Missionary work is the lifeblood of the church, not only for the growth and progression of the church as a whole, but for the members as well. When members have a chance to share the gosple with a friend or a neighbor. it is like putting more wood on the fire of testimony. If we open our mouths we will bless the lives of our friends, family, and neighbors :)

All is well :)
Elder Hall


PS. So the link I sent dosen´t work but at the top you can but Chile, Villa Alemana and you will see more or less my area :P Paie de Gales is in the stake Villa Alemana Oeste, but now I'm in the stake Villa Alemana.

No comments:

Post a Comment