Saturday, June 14, 2014

June 9, 2014

June 9, 2014

Dear Friends and Family,
It seems to me that I have been called to the mission Villa Alemana :P I am Now in Villa Alemana A (Williamson) to finish of the last part of my mission. I´m now with Elder Limburg from Utah. He was in the army for 2 years before coming to the mission so it's going to be fun doing exercises with him this transfer :P



This week was pretty eventful. It rained for the first time since last July and it rained every day this week except for the day of transfers thankfully.

I was transferred to Villa Alemana A, also called Williamson. The borders of this area touch the borders of PeƱablanca and Troncal Sur 2 of my previous areas. I have run into a lot of people I know from my other areas already :P

This week we are doing the Mormon.org Stand again.

We received news that Elder Lynn G Robbins of the presidency of the seventy is going to come visit us this coming week.

I received my "paquete de despedida" with my flight plans and instructions for my last transfer. But don´t worry, I´m not trunky. I don´t have time to be trunky I´m finishing the training of Elder Limburg.

The life of a missionary is great! Why is it great? Because it is simple, serve others and prepare yourself to serve others better. Everything we do fits into those two categories. While I was studying this week I was really enjoying the scriptures just feeling the power that they have to talk to us and answer our questions.

Austin is 18!?!?! When did that happen! (Mark's cousin, Austin, is going on his mission to Lubbock TX Spanish speaking. Mark was born in Lubbock :)

(The date to speak in Sac. Meeting, July 27th at 9 AM) Sounds good to me :P I don't have anything else on my schedule :P

All is well,

Elder Hall




Elder Mark Hall & his new companion, Elder Limburg.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment