Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

Monday, March 3, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,

I am now 21 years old. I don`t feel like I´m 21 years old because that's the age where missionaries die and are brought back to the presence of their parents to receive the recompense of their labors :P

For my Birthday I received a Little tiny mini cake and a tie :) and I gave a whole day of service to the Lord :)

This week we were invited to teach the young women on Sunday about the atonement. I am grateful for the atonement and all it has done for me. I noticed that the majority of the girls in the class looked at the atonement as if it had no effect in their lives. On the contrary, the atonement is what allows us to live on the earth and have time to repent EVERYDAY. The atonement is what allows us to have a portion of the holy ghost with us EVERYDAY even when we don`t technically deserve it. The atonement has effect in our lives EVERYDAY we should use it EVERYDAY!

So I filled out as much as I could for the RA application, please revise my little essays if you could. I need a resume to upload and a letter of recommendation. Could you help me with the resume and letter of recommendation? Father has my username and password to log on in Route Y where that link takes you.

Also the page made it sound like they have basically already chosen the applicants so it would be nice if you sign up for housing with Scott just in case :)

Tell Grandpa and Grandma Oaks thanks for the Birthday wishes and it's because of there sacrifice that I´m able to be here and I'll be eternally grateful :)

Love you all. Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

All is well,

Elder Hall

Pictures:

Birthday Photo :)

Birthday Journal


 

No comments:

Post a Comment