Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

I have no clue what I want to take (Fall 2014 @ BYU) because I don`t know what my options are. I don`t know if I want to continue in physics. I was thinking about architecture and computer programing so I don`t know if there are any basic classes for those I could take. I don`t remember the requirements for the core classes. It would take a substantial amount of time to study that all. I´m going to have to call President to ask but for now you can continue with these plans and if there is an Isaiah class instead of DNC that would be cool.

No sharing the internet with my roommate shouldn`t be a problem, and if it's that big of a problem we can buy a jack that splits it. Plus I bought that usb wireless receiver my freshman year (if there is wireless).

The recommendation letter that was uploaded is from my RA from my freshman year.

I will be praying for this to work out and if not we have a back up plan. Have you talked to Scott's mom about University Park? So that they don`t fill it up with someone else?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment