Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014

That's too bad about the RA job... Oh well :P

How likely is it that someone will drop out of University Park?

I´m going to print out my Fall schedule and analyze it better with more time, and next week I´ll let you know :)

What's the new student seminar? and descriptive astronomy?

Have you looked at the core requirements and if these classes fulfill any of the core requirements?

Thank you for all you do Mother - you are awesome :)

Pictures:

Before........

After :P The nurse of the mission sent me to go get that checked out and they ended up doing minor surgery and taking it out. It was very interesting sitting there and watching the smoke rise from the burning flesh of my finger as the doctor was cauterizing the blood vessels. That's what it looks like after he froze it with nitrogen gas :P



No comments:

Post a Comment