Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013

Dear Family and Friends :)

Cultual Note:
It may be because I haven`t had a lot of interaction with little children before; but now that it's becoming summer, the children are playing in the street and they seem a lot more mature than I thought they would be :P

This transfer I`m Training again.  Elder Tinney is my new companion from Riverton Utah. It's going to be a good transfer!  He came from the MTC in Santiago so he already knew Chileno and was ready to work!  I really need a companion with energy like him to keep working with the branch to keep helping it grow and re-activate members.  This week was stake conference, Every single talk was based on a chapter from Preach my Gospel!   The stake president really wants to make an emphasis in member missionary work!  

What is the 4th ward and the Arvada Stake doing to follow the words and admonition of the Prophet: " NOW is the time for missionaries and members to work together"?

Love you all.

All is well,
Elder Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment