Saturday, July 27, 2013

July 27, 2013

27/7/2013

Dear Friends and Family :)

So last week, the one liner was for 3 reasons:
        1)   I had to use some of my time of internet to do things for the office.
        2)   I had a lot of e-mails to read.
        3)   I was writing my converts, but this week I only had problem #1 and #2  :P   And that's how life is.

This week its been impressed on my mind the great difference/blessing it has been to grow up in the gosple.  This week I have talked to alot of people about their experiences and changes when they found the church.  I talked to a woman who is a foster mother who had all kinds of horror stories and tragedies that have happened to these children; but the solution to all of it is to just live the principles of the gospel.  I am grateful for parents who love me enough to make rules and look out for me, both temporally and spiritually.
All is well,
Elder Hall

PS.

Elder Lastra is Columbian so he told me last Saturday was Indepencance Day - it's like the forth of July for Columbia.
Awesome!  Ryan will have to teach me how to blacksmith when I get back :)
hahaha, I thought the picture of Father at scout camp was Grandpa for a second :P

PICTURES:

Photo de Viña/Valparaíso bay area by night time.  I took this picture and thought to myself how many of these people are looking for the gospel.  We have work to do!   I also thought of President Jones when he talked about going up onto a hill and imagining a light over all the houses that needed the gospel.

Family completed!!!  Elena Caceres was baptized by her husband :)  A few weeks ago I sent a picture of Sebastian.

Bautismo Elena Caceres De Villalon

Elder Lastra after planning one night.  He fell asleep on the floor, haha.

Photo de Viña/Valparaíso bay area by night time.  I took this picture and thought to myself how many of these people are looking for the gospel.  We have work to do!   I also thought of President Jones when he talked about going up onto a hill and imagining a light over all the houses that needed the gospel.

Family completed!!!  Now Elena Caceres was baptized by her husband :)  A few weeks ago I sent a picture of Sebastian



Bautismo Elena Caceres De Villalon w/ three missionaries..

Bautismo Elena Caceres De Villalon w/ four missionaries..


Elder Lastra after planning one night.  He fell asleep on the floor, haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment