Friday, July 5, 2013

July 5, 2013

July 5, 2013

Dear Friends and Family :)

     This week was transfers so it was supper busy.  First, the missionaries going home arived in Viña and some of them slept at our appartment. One of them Elder Godell knows Jamie Farley (Mark's cousin) haha.  What a small world.  Then, the new missionaries arrived on Tuesday.  Transfers were Wednesday.  Thursday I had to go to Valparaíso with Elder Lastra (now my compainion) to do paperwork for the Visas of the new missionaries.  Friday I had to pay the rent for all the appartments.
      It's Awesome to be companions with Elder Lastra again seeing that he was my trainer as well.  Usually at the beginning of the transfer you always get to know your companion, their family, their story, and their conversion; but we already knew each other and how the other teaches.
      On Monday I woke up at 4:30 in the morning with my knee throbbing and inflamed.  Sister Huige, the mission Nurse, said it would take 7-10 days to go down.  I didn´t have time for that, so I got a Blessing and went to work.  I didn´t get healed immediately but I was able to continue working and everything for the transfers worked out in the end.  Today it's back to normal.  I´m pretty sure the bursa sack was inflamed from playing soccer on P-Day, just like it happend when I was wrestling.

All is well,
Elder Hall

Picture:  Inflamed knee


No comments:

Post a Comment