Saturday, June 1, 2013

June 1, 2013

Dear Friends and Family,

Cultural Notes:
     This week we had a storm, it was raining for 3 days continuously, stopped for a day and then rained another day.  The power to the office was cut a few times which made things complicated haha.  The streets were flooded, and it seemed to me like the city wasn´t prepared for rain like that.  I don't know exactly how often storms like that happen.
   
     I received an "awesome" this week.  Elder Peterson the first Elder I trained who went home for medical problems is going back out to the mission field!!  He has been reassigned to the California Ventura Mission!

    A Gem Thought I found this week:  "Consecration is the only form of surrendering while at the same time coming out victorious."  It's not our will to be done but the will of our Father in Heaven who sent us here to learn, grow, experience and prepare.

All is well,
Elder Hall


No comments:

Post a Comment