Monday, January 28, 2013

January 28, 2012

 
Dear Friends and Family,
Cultural Notes:
The people in Chile are very loving. The houses are small but their hearts are big :) The sisters greet each other with a kiss on the cheek :P
The work in Chile in terms of baptisims is really good, but in terms of retention it's not doing very hot :/ We work with members to fellowship the converts and work to get them to the temple.
Chileans speak fast and some don´t form their words very well, but the Lord helps me every step of the way :)
 
SO, my compainion decided to go home, he talked to the president today and started the process.
Hahaha, do I need anything [for his birthday - March 2nd] ... no :P
It would be nice to get some more socks and some more garments, but I think I can get the garments from the online store with the money from Christmas. I just haven´t had time to do it :P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHELLE!!! I love you and I miss you... but I don´t miss you enough to go back home :P
Don´t have much time to write this week, but I love you all and hope you're trying to change as much as I am.
 
All is well,
Elder Hall
PS. Please send Birthday wishes to Mark:
Elder Mark Mahlon Hall
Chile Vina Del Mar Mission
5 Norte 1112
Casilla 631
Vina Del Mar
Valparaiso, CHILE

No comments:

Post a Comment